mgs

Re: "Shell Ensis 260 Fluid"?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "Shell Ensis 260 Fluid"?
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:21:35 -0800
No one answered when I asked this very question of the list a year
or two ago. I think it's and urban myth -- some sort of unobtanium. I
finally just wiped my spring leaves down with a "dry" gun lube,
Prolix ( http://gncsales.com/ ), put in new Corsan (another
unobtanium bit now that Marc Sayer has disappeared from the
BritCar scene) interleaving (interleafing??) material, and
reassembled them. I don't know what all this really accomplished,
but it made me feel as though I had taken a positive step in the
forever restoration and improvement of my '67 GT.

Regards,
Jerry