mgs

RE: was vent window parts mgb, now waist rail.

To: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>,
Subject: RE: was vent window parts mgb, now waist rail.
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:57:11 +0200
Yes, try:

Kischka Autoersatztile, GmbH
Maarweg 143
50825 Koln-Braunsfeld
Germany
Tel: 011-49-221- 49 43 30

Reference their catalog for MGB, page 37, # 8 (all 6 pieces) DM 69.90.  This
is for reproduction parts.  For ONS, it is # 8A for DM 78.80.  ($1.00 = DM
1.78, approx.)   Waist rails are "Zierleisten" in German.  I don't know what
shipping would be.  Probably not much as waist rails are not heavy.  These
prices include 15% VAT, which you might not have to pay if the parts are
shipped to the States; ask them.

The usual disclaimers apply, I have no financial interest, but they always
helped me.  They also speak English.  Don't forget the time difference when
you call (my Dad always does).

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)