mgs

Re: Weathermen should be shot, Mpls MGA sighting

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Weathermen should be shot, Mpls MGA sighting
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:05:14 -0400
>of weather.  The combination of ozone and wet MG interior have a distinct
>odor.  In the few time I have been caught out in the A the last few years I
>hadn't noticed it.  Nostalgia hit hard, that's for sure.
>
>Regards,
>Bill Eastman
>61 MGA a little wetter than optimal

I think Lord Nuffield is mad at you.  Two incidents involving your MGA
within a few days of each other...  better sacrifice some Lucas components
to MOWOGod.  :-)

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)

Help control the pet population, have your child spayed or neutered!