mgs

Re: Midget Top Speed

To: a-orjanl@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: Midget Top Speed
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 22:57:23 EDT
On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 17:03:00 -0700  "Orjan Lovoll (BEST Consulting)"
<a-orjanl@microsoft.com> writes:
>The entire front end of my car has been rebuilt in that last year.
>The problem is the wheels are barely out of true.

   Is that like being  "barely pregnant"?

> This is absolutely
>unnoticeable at lower speeds.  I would save your name calling for the
>folks
>that are actually testing the top speeds of their cars on public
>roads.

Irregardless of the ethics of testing top speeds on public roads (which
by the way, in some of the more enlightened states, would not
neccessarily constitute an infraction)
the point still exists that you are operating a vehicle which by your own
admission is in (to be kind) not the safest of conditions.

 Get the wheels TRUE then point fingers.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget