mgs

rocker switches

To: mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: rocker switches
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 07:24:13 -0500
What's up with the price of rocker switches???  The hazard, fan,
headlight and map light switches in my B are all virtually unreadable.
The white has worn off and only by placement have I known what they were
for.  While looking to order these, I fell over in a faint, bumped my
head and woke up thinking I had a nightmare, only to find out the price
was as high as I thought I had dreamed!!!!!  Yikes....didn't know these
were plastic plated gold!  Does anyone know of a more reasonable place
to obtain these, or could anyone have some that are in better shape than
mine that they would be willing to part with???  I don't dare get the
catalog out and turn to that page again, the result could be permanent
brain damage if I bump my head like that again.  Are there any other
parts that I need to be cautious about looking at???

Becky
goose egg noggin and plastic plated gold in this here car!!!