mgs

Re: status (please read and give me your opinion)

To: Jellyby@aol.com
Subject: Re: status (please read and give me your opinion)
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 15:14:28 -0500 (EST)
Depends on how much the asking price is. Check it out for Bondo with a
magnet, especially around the rust spots. Check out the inner sills where
they connect in front and back. If you are really interested and if the
owner will let you try to take off the the cover inside the front wheel
wells to get a good look at the condition of the sills. If the sills are
bad forget it, unless the asking price is under $1000. Even then I'd thing
about it.
...Art