mgs

Monza Exhaust for Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Monza Exhaust for Sale
From: Darren_Jameson@illinova.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:02:35 -0600
With all this exhausting discussion going on; I was reminded that I have a
brand-new Monza exhaust sitting in my basement.  This was slated to go into
my '66 B, but since I bought a large bore 2" header, it seems that I'm
either going to have a 2" exhaust fabricated or buy a pre-fab.  Therefore
I'm selling the exhaust for any reasonable offer plus shipping.
I think what I want to do is a NASCAR style exhaust with the pipes ending
just before the rear arch.  If you've seen NASCAR exhausts, they are a work
of art.  They come off of the header and form into a wide twin oval shape.
Now if I can only find someone that could do this for me... any ideas?
-Darren Jameson
'66B