mgs

RE: Battery in the Trunk? Compression

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Battery in the Trunk? Compression
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:01:09 -0600
Chris:
The oil pressure is good (by the dash guage). No smoke at all. The =
odometer shows 56K.
I'll try it again with the oil, and maybe a different guage. Is it =
possible I didn't perform the test correctly? I cranked it for about 3-4 =
turns on each cylinder.
I figured I'd be replacing the entire head with an unleaded one anyway, =
just didn't want to do it so soon and I'm tapped anyway from the =
purchase as it is! (sigh)
Dan