mgs

RE: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>, "'Rick Morrison'" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:48:23 -0600
Did someone say Porsche?

Take a ride with my twice over Grand National Champion neighbor in his 72
911 Track ready racer.  (Also street legal, only by stickers)

Anything but a yawn, in fact, you'll fear for your life.

Not a bad car to look at either.

At 07:46 PM 12/28/97 -0600, DANIEL RAY wrote:
>Haha! Don't get me started on the merits of German Autos! I'm also a
Porsche, BMW, VW nut! In fact all cars are the subjects of my dreams!
>All that good engineering and they handle like a dream!:P
>Yawning? You must be very tired....If I could afford one, a 911 (not even
a turbo) might wake you up! They invented the rocket fer chrissakes! albeit
for ulterior motives...hehe

>All good cars are beautiful...the AMC Pacer would be an example of one not
to be coveted...although an AMX might be worth the price!

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874