mgs

Re: 1970 MGB Pictures, anyone?

To: Skye Poier <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB Pictures, anyone?
From: Glenn Williams <willga@washington.xtn.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:31:41 -0500
Hi Skye,

I have a 1970 MGB and have some camcorder pictures, but at present,
don't
have a way to capture the video frames (thinking about buying a capture
device called Zipshot). However, I do have a picture from rear of a 1970
that is in 'Moss Motoring, Fall 1997'. If your e-mail provider supports
attachments, I'll e-mail a jpeg picture to you. You can find 'Moss
Motoring'
on the web at http://www.mossmotors.com/homepage/mm.pdf (requires Adobe
Acrobat reader).

Glenn Williams
willga@xtn.net
Johnson City, TN
1970 MGB (restore in progress after driving for 20 yrs)
1988 RX7-GTU
1988 Toyota Camry
1995 Mazda 626