mgs

Re: The Ugly Wedgling - Will it be a Swan?

To: <dmeadow@juno.com>, <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Subject: Re: The Ugly Wedgling - Will it be a Swan?
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 97 20:47:22 -0000
On 19/12/97 4:00 pm dmeadow@juno.com said

>Of course we don't have rear foglights.  Don't need 'em.  We don't have
>the killer fog you get in Britain, France, Germany, etc.  We also do not
>get the 100+ car pileups that used to be (still are?) common when the fog
>rolls in on the Autobahn.

Umm, I remember spending a few days in San Francisco and the city was
covered by the worst fog I'd ever seen - for the whole stay.

And wot about those LA smogs we hear so much about??

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk