mgs

Re: How do you drive an MGB in the cold?

To: "Bob MGT" <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: How do you drive an MGB in the cold?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:07:21 -0500
Wear a lot of warm clothes!!  I have driven mine all winter long for the
past few years and, although I have tried all the things outlined in the
list, the heater just doesn't put out much so.......

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm