mgs

Looking for MGA Body

Subject: Looking for MGA Body
From: "Dave Ahrendt" <ahrendt@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:58:49 -0500
Hi,

This is probably a ludicrous quest but...  I'm looking for a good front clip
for a '61 or so MGA.  I would like to get everything from the door hinges
forward.  There are probably not many just lying around waiting for me
but I can hope.

If a whole body is available all the better.  It doesn't need to be perfect
just much better than the one I have.  And the one I have is a real mess.
It's much rustier than I ever thought; has been hit hard on the right
front.  I think repair of this clip is going to be way too costly (time and
money).

Since I'm being rediculous, what about it being in the New England area
so I take a look easily.

Thanks, Dave