mgs

Jensen-Healey? MBC content, no lbc?

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jensen-Healey? MBC content, no lbc?
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 22:03:24 -0400
I was looking through the latest Hemmings (dangerous thing to do!) and
saw an ad:

Jensen_Healey: 74 black w/tan interior. clean. 35,000 mi, 2.0 lotus. for
quick sale. $2800 or trade for *DEPENDABLE CAR. TRUCK. JEEP.  614-781-
1611 Ohio.

Being a new resident of Ohio and never having had a chance to drive one
of these cars, I gave the guy a call.  He is having problems with the
dual strombergs and sounds like he just wants to get rid of the thing.
I'll see it this weekend.

QUESTIONS:

Any opinions/knowledge about Jensen-Healey?
Things to look for?
Does anyone think that he will take my '89 CRX w 160k for a trade?

BTW:

I logged in and had 342 messages today.  The most interesting thread is
about getting the SO to drive the lbc.  That is what Miatas are for....

Paul Murch
65 B  (stripping for paint)
89 CRX 160k and counting (150mi/day commuter)
88 RX-7 convertable (waiting to be retired by the MG)
94 Miata (wifes car, not *that* bad)

4 two seat cars, no room for the mother in law!