mgs

Re: MGB windshield washers

Subject: Re: MGB windshield washers
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 97 18:50:09 -0800
You may not have a leak.  Last time I had to get my pump started after a
long stretch of non use, it took a few mouthfuls of water blown into the
hose to get it started.  Give it a try.  It may sound gross but I sure
beats crawling around under the dash.

Joseph
67 Roadster.

Original message from John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>