mgs

Re: Morse and MGFs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net ("MG digest submit"),
Subject: Re: Morse and MGFs
From: hert@worldaccess.nl
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 97 09:37:42 GMT
> The new Inspector Morse film which was on TV last week features an MGF.
> Morse refers to it as 'vulgar little bulbous thing'

Knowing him, that could be a term of affection for the car. Err, no it's not.

> Dunno when it'l be shown in the US, but any Morse fans among you can look
> forward to discovering his first name. He's also caught up with the rest
> of us and carries a mobile phone, still got the old Jag though!

I saw picture of the car made during the filming. It looked like it had had a
respray. I'll watch the
dutch and belgian programme listings for the new film. I prefer the latter,
because the dutch
network cuts the Morse films in half for the videoclip spoilt minds of the
viewers.

Is Morse's first name Morris?

Peter
74B