mgs

Re: Meatloaf song

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Meatloaf song
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 14:00:09 -0500

>On Mon, 24 Nov 97 12:40:55 -0500 Larry Macy
><macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>>I stand corrected on the title.
>>
>>Larry Macy
>>78 Midget

Somebody else did, and did and did.

>Nobody else picked up on this and Ive been biting my tongue but you also
>got the "partner" wrong, it wasnt Kiki Dee it was Ellen Foley (who also
>was the
>first defence attorney in Night Court)
>C,mon Larry - i know youre a good 70's boy - but many more of these kinds
>of major errors
>and you'll have to turn in your bell-bottoms!
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>72 roadster
Jeez That toe cheese tastes good today. I guess I'll just have to stay
out this for a while. And go back to my LP collection and relisten to
every song I ever heard in my mis-spent youth. And only comment on the
ones I know. Like FZ, BOC, Moody Blues, Guess Who etc.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

(How did you know I still have several pairs of Levi's Big Bells??)