mgs

Re: Balancing Engine

To: John McCauley <jege@dock.net>
Subject: Re: Balancing Engine
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:31:42 -0500 (EST)
        If it were up to me I would put the money into tires or carpets
or... I doubt that you would know if the engine were balanced or not. Is
it balanced now? See what I mean. If you do have it balanced write the
numbers down for future reference if you have to replace a part such as a
connecting rod.
...Art