mgs

Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG

To: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 00:16:28 -0500
>Congratulations, Ben!!  Don't trash the 8 track.  A lot of folks have
>never seen one and most of the others haven't seen one in a long time.
>It would be considered a "period accessory."  All you need to do is hit a
>garage sale, or two, and pick up some Fleetwood Mac and the Grateful Dead
>and you are ready to go.

Just to clarify, I'm not planning on trashing it at all. It will rest
peacefully on my closet shelf until I decide what to do with it. Throwing
it out is _not_ an option! =)

The car needs more immediate attention than the stereo does anyway!

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche