mgs

Factory Hardtop Weatherstripping

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Factory Hardtop Weatherstripping
From: Steve & Carol Welch <welches@loop.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:30:04 -0800
Hi all,

With regard to my previous posting (reproduced below), I've found a
potential solution for a source for the side weatherstrip.  I just received
my order from Brown & Gammons in UK, which included the very back
weatherstrip seal (hardtop to body).  Upon close examination, this material
looks to be nearly identical to that used on the sides (course my original
side pieces are so baked, it's a bit hard to be certain...).  Once I get
the side windows reassembled, I plan to get some more of this & give it a
try.  I'm not sure why B & G hasn't realized this, as they show the side
stuff as "not yet available".  I'll ask when I call.

For those of you who are interested, their phone is: 01462 490049, and the
part # for the rear piece is AHH7290.

Good luck!

Steve