mgs

Re: lists(MG)

To: ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU
Subject: Re: lists(MG)
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 02:17:03 +0000
> I'm on the shop-talk list but it doesn't have a lot of activity, sometimes
> only a few messages a week.
> ...Art
>
> On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Steven Tritle wrote:
>
> > Has anyone used the autojumble or shop-talk lists on the team.net
> > server? I just subscribed and have had no messages.
> >
> > Steve
> > 52 TD

Steve,
        I haven't subscribed to the autojumble, but I'm on the shop-talk
list.  I need to unsubscribe, but as Art pointed out, there isn't
much traffic to wade through.  The two main ongoing discussions in
the shop-talk list seem to be about the proper paint for garage
floors and what type of piping to use to route compressed air through
a shop.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com