mgs

Deletable/Minimal LBC/Heavy Opinion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Deletable/Minimal LBC/Heavy Opinion
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:03:19 -0600 (MDT)
Bitter ol' Trevster recently wrote (among other things):

(Snip) (k?Kai?)   :-)

>  I am against posts that waste time.

ho baby..giddyup! Me too...

>I am against threads of extremely limited interest (snip)

Like - oh,  I dunno - maybe people who constantly choose to challenge,
negatively?! Yeah, me too...

>I would prefer if people who split threads would also change the subject.

Great idea. Hey man, look back at your 'out' box, then check your headings
with the content. "People who live in glass houses..."

Can we maybe get this list back to important MG things, like items for sale,
tech tips, questions, humour, stories, off-topic stuff, cat useage? In other
words well-rounded, diverse content.

Trev ol' boy - take a pill, buddy. Life's too short, and quite honestly,
your negativity is really a shadow over a great list. I'll give you a brief
benefit of the doubt here, and remind you that the way you compose your
words, ain't neccessarily the way they're read/perceived. If you really
don't mean to be cutting, bitter, negative, condesending, and officious -
then, you're doing a great job creating that image.

My $.02 (Cdn) worth.

Terry Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster (boy, did they look good parked together at Peggy's Cove on a
bright, colourful Canadian Thanksgiving Monday!)