mgs

Something weird

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Something weird
From: William Killeffer <wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 23:35:15 -0700
I thought I had a good one, a 67 Sprite for $500. In fact the owner said
he would sell it for $300 just to move it. There was rust in the floor,
but the body and engine were decent. Apparently, I asked too many
questions; he said he was wasting his time on a tirekicker like myself.
When I countered by saying impatience made me think possible ripoff, he
said he was now going to turn the car into a planter. I would ask for a
flame, but that's just too immature.
Thank you,
-Bill-