mgs

Re: MGC Motors

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: MGC Motors
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 21:17:48 EDT
        Did I give the credit for your quote to the right source?  The
ONLY time I was ever involved w/ a C engine removal,  was at Bill Forbes'
house.  Yes, it is a BFE and a BFT, I think about 800# combined.  You are
on the right track-we pulled it out as a unit.  The BFE&T made the engine
hoist and engine stand wheeze.   Try to keep it as close to the ground as
possible,since it may wind up there on it's own.  You may use my offfical
engine removal tool, if you wish.  It's the thing w/ the screw deal that
lets you adjust the angle of the dangle.  I would love to help you w/ the
actual removal/reinstallation but I just joined the Peace Corps.  They
have assigned me to Wyandotte County, KS.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com