mgs

Re: The Calling and alcohol NON LBC CONTENT

To: mil76@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Calling and alcohol NON LBC CONTENT
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 10:29:10 -0500
This reminds me of Kitty Dukacus.  The wife of a gentleman running for
president at one time.  Who lost.

She was an alcoholic.  But instead of going to the liquer store and buying
the hooch and looking or being obvious....

*GASP*

She drank nail polish and rubbing alcohol instead, trying to draw less
attention.

She got help from Betty Ford.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer