mgs

Re: "Safety Fast" decal for helmet?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "Safety Fast" decal for helmet?
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:52:08 -0700
Scott:
        When I built my Sebring replica B racecar I wanted the same
sticker on the trunk across the original MG emblem.  My ex s.o. ended up
doing a nice job with vinyl shelf paper and a craft knife.  She made a
copy of the original "S.F." logo from a 60's advert.  Blew it up to the
right size, then used it as a template to cut the white vinyl.  The logo
is still on the car and looks good after 8 years.  Time intensive but
acheivable.

Kelvin.