mgs

FWD RE: Paint

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FWD RE: Paint
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:24:28 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Melissa Mann" <mmann4@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re:Painting
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 18:10:57 -0700

> As with all things in life there are the good and the not > so good.
And so it
goes for Maaco.

I have to agree with David.  I got my B resprayed at Maaco in Palo
Alto, CA.  I
knew from "insider info" that one of the better body shops in town
sends a lot
of their repainting work out to this Maaco.

They did a great job on my B -- I didn't have to sand it or anything.
They even
redid my tired and torn front bumper (yes, I have one of those rubber
bumper
B's) so it looks brand new.

Now, my car isn't going to win the Concours, but for the price I was
very
pleased with Maaco's work.  People at stop lights have even commented
on how
nice my B's paint job looks.

Not all Maaco's are created equal.

-- Melissa