mgs

Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G

To: "Glenn Schnittke" <schnittke@mindspring.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:13:22 -0400
> "Write it on a brown piece of paper and shove it up you're ass." That's
what

That is a very creative statement, what made him think of brown paper? ;-)
Oh and it should read "...shove it up YOUR ass." , just a little english
lesson!

<SNIP>

> Hey, I had to give him a chance; just in case he didn't know what was
going
> on inside his company. But it seems that, as is usually the case, the
> character of a company flows from the top down.
>
> Glenn "At least he didn't pull a gun on me" Schnittke

It wouldn't have mattered if he pulled a gun or not, you can't shoot
bullets thru telephone lines, duh! :-)

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB