mgs

Re: auto insurance

To: Don Collins <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>
Subject: Re: auto insurance
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 23:48:00 +0100
>From April Hemmings (Services Offered)

J.C. Taylor
1-800-345-8290 or 610-853-1300
320 S. 69th Str
Upper Darby, PN 19082

-- also --

Condon & Skelly
1-800-257-9496

Blueprint Auto Insurance
1-800-530-5305

Classic Collectors Ins
1-800-252-5233

FWIW: My American Family Agent called and said they had reevaluated
their insurance plans for old cars. They came back with a quote for less
than $125 a year for my '69 CGT. The only conditions are I don't drive
it to work and have some other 'daily driver' insured with them. Worked
for me.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6,
'96 Dakota, '95 Camaro, '86 Glastron, '87 House
(might as well be payroll deduction)