mgs

RE: Lucas Roadside Service!?!?!?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Lucas Roadside Service!?!?!?
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:15:50 -0600
Read it carefully!

You are 'eligible' for a tow.  You are ALWAYS eligible for a tow.  Did =
Lucas say they would pay for the tow?

I believe Lucas will offer a refund, note I didn't say FULL refund, for =
the tow/jump.

If you think about it, and with our love of the 'Prince of Darkness', =
aren't we always a little more eligible for a tow than a lot of other =
folks?

And who is a 'qualified' road service provider?  Can it be 'Bubba's Tow =
and Bait' out of Rural, Texas?  (You know it won't break down in front =
of 'Chauncey's MG Emporium')  or do we settle for 'Hi-Dollar Executive =
Vehicle Transport Group' who can be there 9:00 a.m., a week from next =
Tuesday!

OK, enough!

Do you get the idea that I don't like marketing bullsxxxxx....hype?

It is amazing what can get you riled.

Say goodnight, George.