mgs

MGA vintage racing seat

To: MG list server group <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA vintage racing seat
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:24:46 -0500
Hi folks, I'm prepping an MGA MKII for vintage racing.  Most of the
catalogues I'm seen show really high back racing seats like Cobras, etc.
Does anyone know of a decent quality lower (shorter) back seat for
competition?  I was looking at Kai's website (nice job Kai!) and I saw a
picture and description of Don Collins MGB.  He stated in the
description that he installed a low back "Corbeau" racing seat.  Is Don
are you out there?  Does anyone have a source for these seats?  All
suggestions welcome!!  Feel free to e-mail me directly!

Michael Eaton
eatons@erols.com

MGA MKII Deluxe
Twin Cam (basket case)