mgs

Re: Truing Wire Wheels

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Truing Wire Wheels
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 21:12:36 -0500 (EST)

<< ... now I need to fabricate a fixture to spin the
 wheel on.  The article suggests an old hub, brake
 rotor, and a piece of pipe but its not clear to me
 how the bits are assembled.  I think that an old
 swivel axle, bearing, rotor, hub and knockoff should
 do the trick, but thought I would query the list first
 to see if anyone has done this or might have other
 suggestions, recomendations.

Bob,

Why not use the hub on your car?  I just did mine (wire wheels) and used the
hub on my car.  Maybe I'm missing something here.  And that's very possible,
I'm just a rookie at this wire wheel stuff.

Scott