mgs

TD and Agatha Christie stories...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD and Agatha Christie stories...
From: tombritt@juno.com (Thomas E. Britt)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 18:57:03 EST
Did anyone happen to see the Agatha Christie Mrs. Marple mystery tonight.
 I saw it
tonight for the third time: the show is called "The Sleeping Mystery."
The tape is available
at Blockbuster.  The guy in the film drives a red '52 MG TD--whose doors
work beautifully!
When they get out of the car, they slam the doors, and they go "clunk"
just like       a Rolls!!!
Anyway, it's a beautiful car, and the louvres on the radiator are painted
the proper color, etc.

I love this film, and the MG makes it worth while.  I am somewhat
open-mouthed at the perfection
of the car in the film--especially when I have to worry so about door
timbers and various kinds
of worn-out things.  The car is perfect.

One thing: can anyone tell me about the luggage rack?  (If you see the
film)...  Mine is down
 when not loaded, and that one seems to be "up" whether loaded or not.

Tom Britt