mgs

Don't misunderstand me/Jim's 79 B FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Don't misunderstand me/Jim's 79 B FS
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 16:34:56 -0800
Before this goes somewhere it should not go, I wish to say that, I
don't mean my remarks as a personal attack on Jim. We all most make
choices in life and sometimes an MG may not fit in ones situation. My
biggest fear is that this happens more times than not and we begin to
lose large numbers of these cars due to this indifference. Any "digs" I
may interject are :-) sarcastic remarks. I wish for Jim's wishes to be
granted and his MG to go to someone who will take as good care of it as
Jim has . He has done alot of work on this car and his asking price is
certainly not out of line. I just want to see as many MG preserved for
as many years as possible that's all. Safety Fast, David Deutsch