mgs

finding a car's history

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: finding a car's history
From: David Wilkinson <dwilkins@edcc.ctc.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 17:42:52 -0800
As I lurk and learn from this incredible list I have noticed that most
people talk of their car's history. Well, I don't have a clue about my cars
history. I've wanted a B for many years and when the right car (I hope) and
the dollars appeared at the same time - I snagged it!  I love the car, but
would really love to know more about it. So, How do I go about finding out
its history? Or should I just keep a vivid picture of the proverbial old
gal from Pasadena in my head and be happy the car runs?!

David 80B
David Wilkinson
Edmonds Community College
dwilkins@edcc.ctc.edu