mgs

Re: Making my car level.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Making my car level.
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 97 18:15:42 GMT
In the UK we have a compulsory system that ensures the springs wear
evenly and the car sits level - it is called the 'back seat driver' -
not a description of the physical location of the device but an
indication of its function.  It announces things like "mind that
cyclist", "those lights have changed up ahead" and other obvious
things at regular intervals.  Basil Fawlty (him again) best described
his as an ideal contestant for Mastermind (a TV quiz for
intellectuals), special subject?  The Bleedin' Obvious.

Not that it applies to me and the Navigator.