mgs

Do not send To: bcollier@i-link.net (Bill Collier)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Do not send To: bcollier@i-link.net (Bill Collier)
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 15:42:14 -0500
Bill, if you're out there, check your mail service.

List beware!

I sent mail to this address just once this morning and copied it to the mgs
list.  It generated about 50 somewhat incomplete "Undeliverable Mail"
messages.  Not to bomb the list again, I sent a private message to the same
address and got back another (one) similarly incomplete U/M mesage.

I think we should not send mail over the open list to that address until we
can determine what's wacky.

Sincerely - sincerely - sincerely .... sincerely,
Barney Gaylord