mgs

Re: MGB, 1975, Silver Anniv. Ed.

To: car@texas.net
Subject: Re: MGB, 1975, Silver Anniv. Ed.
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 01:21:21 EST
On Sat, 14 Dec 1996 19:45:29 -0600 (CST) car@texas.net (Carol) writes:
>I have a "line" on a 1975 MGB "Silver Anniversary Special Edition" car
>at a
>good $$$.
>
>(You all know I'm looking for my very own car!!)
>
>Now...what is this "SASE" business?? Does that make the car worth
>more? Less?
>
>It might be a steal at $600. I get nervous when the ad reads "motor
>runs
>good, no dents."
>
>Heck, maybe the car has been used for an egg incubator. What do I
>know?!!
>;-)  I'm calling this evening to find out more. I just want a
>"bargaining
>edge" if the car is really worth pursuing.
>

>Thanks!!
>
>Carol

Carol. if that car is a BGT in British Racing Green with gold trim,
please do me a favour,
get up NOW go immediately to the seller, pay him whatever he wants for it
and take it home before he changes his mind!

The only special edition in 75 was the Jubilee special and there were
only 750 made,  they were only different in colour/trim and had v8 wheels
but they were very sharp despite being rubber bumper.
seriously, if you dont want it, someone (including me) on the list will!!

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster
73 BGT