mgs

Parts Wanted

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Wanted
From: Michael Chaffee <mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 22:20:29 -0500 (CDT)
Hi all -

It has come to my attention that the steering in my '74 Midget has become
unacceptably vague.  The rack is implicated.  So, I'm wondering, who out
there in NetLand has a spare rack they are wanting to sell?

And a parts question:  Is there someplace where I can buy QUALITY new
parts for the Midget?  I'm getting kind of sick of second-rate knockoffs
from Victoria that last a year tops (motor mounts are the present nuisance).

Thanks in advance.

Michael Chaffee
mchaffee@staff.uiuc.edu

I speak only for Diesel Fried Chicken Motorsports.  CCSO frequently disagrees.