mgs

Serious fun / these ain't no sipp'n Bs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Serious fun / these ain't no sipp'n Bs
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 00:44:58 -0700
It's now 3:30 AM and the wife is in the shower and the coffee is
brewing. Right now there are two other Bs on there way over here to
join me in the "Run to the Rocks", "MGs on the Rocks" that is. Someone
recently said that I  must have alot of extra time to attend all the
shows I do. This is the extra time. I give up a little sleep to have
fun. I'd love to chat but got to be in Central Jersey by 6:30, to pick
up Ian Pender and his V8 B and then continue to first rest area south
of Delaware Memorial Bridge by 8:15, to hook up with at least 5 others.
Hope to see some of you in Maryland later. I'm serious about my fun.
Have a great weekend and Safety Fast, David Deutsch