mgs

MGA Header and Fresno Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Header and Fresno Show
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:34:05 -0700
> Hi everybody! Looking for a good used MGA header to install in the Austin.
>Also wondering if anybody knows about a Brit Show in Fresno CA on the 21st or
>22nd. I know there is one in Woodley Park on the 22nd any info would be
>appreciated. Pls e-mail me. Thanx.....roland.

Hey Roland...

  Can't help you on the header, but yes, there is a British Car &
Motorcycle show in Fresno, California on Saturday, Sept. 21 (9:00 AM to
2:00 PM).  It's going to be at the First Congregational Church at 2131
N. Van Ness Blvd, which is on the southwest corner of Van Ness and a
block or two south of Clinton (Van Ness is about 2 miles east of Highway
99).  I went two years ago, (I believe their first go at it), and missed
last year.  It was a smaller show, but lots of fun.  Contact Ken
Schoelen at (209) 277-3248 for more details.

Peter Ficklin
pficklin@qnis.net
(oTheR kind of British car!)
Fresno, CA