mgs

re: nitrious oxide

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: nitrious oxide
From: rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 15:57:28 -0700
barney
fantastic essay on the stuff, i plan to keep your essay  with my other
good stuff.
 had a setup in a 1987 pontiac fiero, was tired of eating grand national
dust. could keep up with then with a medium amount of boost but could
not take them

still have the outfit and a full bottle of gas
i think it cost me about 350
if someone wants it and can pick it up in lansdale pa. they can have it
for 75 dollars that is.

re: british license plates
tried to get a pair when over the pond this pasr may.... could not find a
legal way,    they are the same shape in france, couldn't do it there
either.   perhaps they are the same everywhere in the common market.
was directed to a shop that would fabricate a pair for me for 30 pounds.
nice but cut me a break...

slowing down but not stopped yet

rocky in pa