mgs

Re: Daily Driver Questions

To: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.wagner@central.sun.com>
Subject: Re: Daily Driver Questions
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:12:47 +0000
Tom,
My everyday MG is my 64 B. It is not a concours car, yet. But since it
isn't I am very comfortable taking it anywhere and leaving it
unattended. It's a very original car having sat in a garage in
Hopewell Junction for 20 years. It's got some rocker rot and a few
small dings, the paint aint great but it presents itself as a clean
original car. Now, the reason it's my daily driver of MG's is because
it has been mechanically restored. There is nothing that I haven't
touched, adjusted or replaced/rebuilt because of how long it sat. I
KNOW the car. This is what you have to do to be sure it will get you
where you're going and back. The time spent going over it extrapolates
into fun driving time without fear of something breaking.

Hope this helps,
DAve