mgs

Re: Should I buy an MG 1100? YES!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should I buy an MG 1100? YES!
From: etaylor@nr.infi.net (Ed Taylor)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 15:40:39 -0500
>snip<
>If >you drove to work with the top down today, scratch the back of your neck
>and see how much black grit is under your fingernails.

does this apply to MGB owners? If I did this, the rubber grit would not show
up over the accumulated grease and dirt from constantly tinkering with the B.
Gave up trying to keep fingernails like "clean," having scrubbed them raw with
fingernail brushes, toothbrushes, pumice, various solvents, acids, and reagents.
Am convinced, however, that the crud under the nails prevents arthritis, various
palsies, and other assorted ills - besides, has cured me of fingernail biting!!!

Ed in Greensboro, NC
Ed Taylor (etaylor@nr.infi.net)