mgs

Looking for Radiator for '75 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Radiator for '75 Midget
From: "Yves A. Feder" <w1eox@ix3.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 08:06:50 +0000
Earlier in the life of our '75 Midget, a smaller radiator was fitted
to the beastie... I think it's from a 1275cc.... about 25% smaller
than the rads I see on all other '75 Midgets... and on really hot
days the difference in surface area results in running temps around
190 - 195 even with no thermostat!  SO..... I'm looking for a proper
'75 radiator to put in.

Victoria British and Special Interest always seem to have this item
on back order... can't figure out why this item is so @#$%$#@ scarce!
Anyone have a good rad for sale? Will also swap this unit if someone
wants the smaller one, it is quite ok.

Thanks for reading....

Yves
Yves A. (Albert/Al/"Al") Feder