Re: OFF TOPIC _ EUDORA

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC _ EUDORA
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:26:49 -0800
Barrie,

        What version of Eudora are you using---and on what type of
machine, with what OS???  If, by chance, it is a Macintosh, I may be
able to help.  I use version 5.1.1 on a 7-year old Powermac, and am
using OS 9.2.2.  For one thing, I have several versions of Eudora and
Eudora Light archived in my files and could possibly send you a copy
of a later one.  I don't think my 5.1.1 behaves the way you describe,
but I am not sure.

Cheers,
David Kernberger

http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm