Re: [Mgs] Turn Indicator no worky

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@comcast.net>, Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Turn Indicator no worky
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:35:02 -0700
When I built my V8, I used the RB column and it's associated turn/wiper
switch (integrated style).  That was easy enough but hooking it up to the
early 70's wiring took a bit more time.  As Jim states; I had to switch a
couple of wires around in the plastic plugs.  The correct wires are there,
just not in exactly the same positon between the early and late harnesses.

In Barrie's case, acquiring the correct early-style (141-810) turn switch
should solve the problem.

Im about to go through something similar to what Barrie did with his car.
I'm putting a RB-style dash in my 69 GT and just getting to sorting out the
wiring harness I had Autosparks in the UK build for me.  Fun galore!

Cheers
Simon