Fw: Springs

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Fw: Springs
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:02:37 -0400
 Barrie,

 Great to see you again at the British V8 Meet!

 You car is perfectly fine. Find something else to worry about. See Paul
Hunt's website at http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/ for comparisons. Click on
 spanners, then steering & suspensions, finally vehicle heights.

 Carl Floyd
 Smoking around the corners in East Tennessee