Front end

To: MG list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front end
From: David Templeton <av8rdat@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:23:22 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm installing a ford v8 in my 79 B.  I'm thinking about just rebuilding the
front end with urethane bushings and coil over shocks, planning on lowering the
car and inch or two as well.  Does anyone have experience and performance notes
for such as this?  Where is the best place to buy front end parts?  I'm sure
all of this is probably talked about in the newsletter, but I haven't yet had
any luck in getting it. Any help with that would be appreciated too.

  David