Re: MGB-V8 Weight

To: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-V8 Weight
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:30:25 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I had my car on a dyno a couple of months ago. Pretty much the same setup as yours, Glenn, except for a 3.5 + Rover 5-speed and custom rad.

Weight on print-out is 2750 lbs. (I'm hoping this includes the driver!). I've seen those meters for sale but wasn't sure if they'd work on our non-computer-driven cars.

Let us know what you find out.

Cheers
Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>